I love having braids because it’s so easy to manage and you wake up in the morning, and it’s just done. It’s also great fun styling box braids because there is a lot you can do. This post is all about how I style my box braids and different types of braids you can do. I’ll also be showing you a great online shop called Divatress where you can buy hair and braids from, like crochet braid hair.
Disclaimer: This is a sponsored post.
Where you can buy this hair from
Divatress is an online hair shop where you can buy weaves, hair extensions, wigs as well as braiding hair. They also offer hair care products. All of their products come at a reasonable price, and pretty cheap to be honest!
Braids Hairstyle No. 1: The Space Buns
I love doing space buns because they are so easy to do and they look like you put in more of an effort than you actually did! They’re cute and trendy at the moment.
How to do space buns:
- Tie the braids up as if you are doing a half up- half down ponytail.
- Divide the hair you tied up into two sections.
- Twist the two sections of hair into a bun.
Braids Hairstyle No. 2: Side Swoop Bun
This is an effortless, easy hairstyle and so simple to do. I do this hairstyle in like 20 seconds literally and it’s great for when you don’t want to try as hard with your hair.
How to do the side swoop bun:
- Place some of your braids to one preferable side.
- Take a bit from both sides of the front of your hair.
- Meet the two sections of hair at the back of your head.
- Tie a bun.